1914 3D Skinny Jeans
NZD 270 including GST
These 1914 3D jeans offer a skinny fit with a regular mid waist. The design is inspired by the motorcycling world. Visible through the pleated construction at the knees and the easy accessible zip pocket above. Along the outer leg a woven tape is added.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets and a horizontal zipper pocket at the upper leg
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Pleated knee sections, woven tape placed aside
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Slander Black Recycled Superstretch
A black 3x1 right hand twill denim with high stretch and superb recovery. This soft handfeel woven fabric is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- Lighter Weight 9.75 oz denim
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
Worn In Umber Cobler
This black denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings is finished with a wax look that remains its soft touch.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D20111-8172-B200