Our Tedie jeans sits high on the waist and is designed to fit snugly around the hip and seat, proceeding in a straight leg towards the ankle. Either wear them cropped with a turn up leg hem or full-length for a more classic look. The Inspiration of this blue print comes from the Teddy girls, the forgotten girl gang from the 50's, that rebelled against austerity. This youth culture created their own identity and started a new age of androgynous that has never been more relevant than today.
- Ultra high waist
- Bold back pockets
- Coin pocket under the waistband
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Mid tone of indigo, skillfully finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20016-C779-C765