Arc 3D Boyfriend Jeans
NZD 240 including GST
The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. After more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless 3D-design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will complete this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic
As always, G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries and innovates to surpass its latest sustainable achievements. Earlier we introduced the world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certification™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric into the market under the name Kir Stretch Denim O. Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic consists of organic cotton and a biodegradable premium stretch fiber which was developed in Japan. The RFTP indigo fabric has been overdyed in Crystal clear black, which is the most sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma. Another sustainable fabric whose chemistry presents 0 risk for people and the planet.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 11.2 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill multicount construction, 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain as it looks at a product design from 5 different perspectives: material health, water stewardship, social fairness, material reutilization and use of renewable energies.
Worn In Deep Water
This deep blue/black denim shade offers a worn look effect around the hips and inner knees.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D19821-C830-C596