Trench Coat E Para 2 in 1 offers a 3 in 1 solution. A detachable inner piece can be worn solely or combined with the outer coat for more warmth. The outer coat is designed to be worn separately as well. Offering a double front zipper, combined with a short zip aside. A deep box pleat at the back adds volume, while the woven belt allows for a more tighter waist. This coat shows waist pockets that are caught in the side seam. Oversized 3D bellows pockets with a zipper at the top are placed below. At the inside an A-tape construction is applied at the upper back. The detachable inner coat is created with a hidden snap closure and shows a contrast material at the upper part. Slanted waist pockets complete it. This style is part of the Extremes collection, where timeless pieces are created by merging innovation with craftsmanship.
- Outer coat: Wide collar Liner coat: round neck- binding
- Outer coat: side seam pocket and 3D bellows pockets- zip closure
- Liner coat: Waist pockets
- Outer coat: Woven A-tape construction inside- reinforcement, deep box pleat at the back
- Outer coat: Tab fixated at front- snap closure
- Outer coat: doulbe zipper and belt Liner coat hidden snap closure
Coated Mac Micro Twill Water Repellant
Inspired by vintage outerwear this technical gabardine is characterized by a rich blend of cotton and polyamide. While polyamide improves the strength, abrasion resistance and offers fast dry features and wrinkle resistence, cotton enhances the absorbency. A 2-tone shade adds depth of color. The PFC free membrane improves the high perfomance of this fabric even further by becoming water resistent and windproof.
- Twill woven - gabardine
- Firm an durable
- Outer piece: 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide
- Inner piece:50% Wool, 50% Polyester (Recycled), upper layer: 63% Cupro, 37% Cotton
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20562-C933-C792