NZD 70 including GST
NZD 70 including GST
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.notify me when in stock
The Beret is designed the G-Star way, offering a denim look. The edges are finished with a PU-Leather binding that offers a drawcord inside to create the preferred width. A woven G-Star Originals label is placed at the front and shows ventilation eyelets at the side. This hat is lined and shows an authentic loop at the top.
- Small binding along the edge- adjustable cord inside
- Loop at the top
- Ventilation eyelets at the side
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the side
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This light weight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process, which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Light weight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Art. nr.: D19988-C665-001