GSRR Lightweight Hooded Selvedge Chambray Parka
NZD 600 including GST
This lightweight Parka offers a roomy hood with a raised front and drawstrings. Additional drawstrings at the waist and fishtail bottom allow for shaping. This jacket is inspired by a vintage snow camo parka from our archive and offers a snap closure at the front, which is mainly placed concealed. The flap pockets at the waist are reinforced and show a strike through stitch where a snap button is placed underneath. Openings are created in the side seam to allow for an easy access to the pants pockets. The bonded patch at the upper back adds detail.
- Hood with a raised front- adjustable drawcord
- Long sleeves, stretchable edge
- Reinforced waist pockets with a flap - hidden snap closure, side seam opening to access pants pocket
- Drawstring at the waist and fishtail extended back
- Bonded patch at the upper back, transparent graphic label at the front shoulder
- Snap closure, mainly hidden
Obami Selvedge Chambray
Premium Japanese 1x1 chambray. This 8 oz selvedge chambray is skilfully woven on antique Toyoda Shuttle looms from the 1950s. The melange effect created by the white and blue yarns offer a vivid color shade.
- Weight 8 oz
- Chambray, melange color effect
- Supple woven
- 100% Cotton
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19792-C735-001