Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Iconic jeans Type 49 sit at on or above the hips, straight fit through seat and thigh. This anti fit cut offers great comfort, less wear on the seat and a good looking pair of jeans. Rivets reinforce the front pockets to enhance the hardcore long-lasting work-wear look with twist on the coin pocket hidden inside.
Relaxed Straight Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Cow grain leather label at the back waist
Guard Denim Organic
A heavier weight denim, woven in a 3 by 1 right hand construction. Dyed with natural true indigo.
- Weight 14 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 55% Cotton, 45% Organic Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
A medium shade of indigo denim with a stonewashed look and soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20960-C967-D331