Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. These relaxed straight fitted jeans offer a triple needle stitch at the crotch seam for reinforcement. Rivets reinforce the corners of the coin pocket, which is repositioned towards the inside waist. At the back, patch pockets are created.
Relaxed Straight Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Capture Denim Recycled
Denim Capture offers the perfect mix of alternative cotton and post-consumer recycled cotton. Sustainably dyed with the INDIGO FLOW technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%. The irregular slub character adds authenticity to this fabric.
- Weight 11.5 oz
- 2x1 right hand twill construction
- 80% Cotton, 20% Cotton (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- INDIGO FLOW sustainable dyeing technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%.
Antique Cosmic Blue
A medium shade of indigo denim with a worn look and soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20960-C966-C945