The design of these GSRR 3D Pilotte jeans is based on a US Air Force cold weather fighter pants and offer a relaxed tapered fit with ribbed cuffs. Scoop front pockets are combined with a coin pocket on the inside. A side pocket is concealed behind a welt and offers a hidden snap closure. Squared back pockets complete it. These G-Star RAW Research Pilotte pants show a lengthened zipper aside the button fly, creating an easy open feature. Also the ankles provide zippers. A subtle printed graphic is placed all over and is combined with an additional panel at the lower back leg for reinforcement.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- Reinforced back legs, ribbed cuffs- ankle zippers
- Inset pockets, coin pocket inside, side pocket- hidden snap closure, squared back pockets
- Shaped knee pads
- Button fly, elongated zipper aside
Burakkupansa Black Denim Organic
This 13 oz denim fabric is made in Japan and features a 3 by 1 right hand twill construction. An intense black color is achieved by having both the warp and the weft separately dyed in black. The yarn is authentic Kurabo ring spun, which inspiration is derived from early 70’s vintage clothes.
- Denim 13 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 60% Organic cotton, 40% Cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- An allover GSRR graphic is added
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20591-C908-A810