Triple A Straight Selvedge Jeans
NZD 330 including GST
This version of the Triple A jeans is created out of a selvedge denim, offering a binding at the raw edges. The design of these jeans offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down. The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. A folded hem will show the selvedge finish. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips.
Inox Red Listing Denim Organic
This style is cut from an Italian 3x1 right hand twill denim with a selvedge, where the raw edges are finished with a binding. Made with organic cotton. The super dark indigo, grey cast is created with EARTHCOLOR by Archroma®.
- Selvedege denim
- Weight 14.9 oz denim
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- Dyed with EARTHCOLORS® by Archroma. A patented new method of creating warm ternary shades from nature. This color is synthesized from non-edible shells of nuts and leaves.
Worn In Bleak
This deep blue denim shade offers a worn look effect around the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20185-C836-C597