Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Teal Stretch Denim
Premium, Italian stretch denim dyed in a unique color which merges grey, blue and green tones.
- 11.25 oz denim 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Using N-Denim dyeing technology from Candiani
- A denim dyeing technology that accelerates the penetration of Indigo into the yarns. Saving up to 33% water and 50% chemicals during tis process.
Worn In Rivulet Patch Restored
A medium indigo shade, finished with fadings and worn in details at the hips. Destroyed sections at the front are reinforced with a denim patch.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20005-C048-C601