These Scutar 3D jeans are designed in a tapered fit with a 5-pocket construction. Tabs are set alongside the leg, offering a tighter fit when preferred. Bonded woven tape is applied underneath. The fly offers an inner panel with button.
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Bonded woven tape along the outer legs
- 5-pocket construction
- Width adjuster tabs at the leg - snap closure
- Button fly - backing and additional button
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- This Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19580-C526-A810