This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Scutar 3D jeans C is designed in a tapered fit, created by the repositioning of the seams. The outer seams are taken out and replaced by diagonal placed darts. A seam at the backside of the knee adds to the 3D shape. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Repositioned seams- 3D effect
- Lowered belt loops
- Button fly
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Regal Marine
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18915-B988-B994