ScutarThe Scutar is designed with a modern urban lifestyle in mind. The design started with a study on strategic pocket placement that were more useful for a modern man than the traditional design made for cowboys and miners. Next to strategic design & pocket placement, this jean also features specific design solutions catered to everyday city life.
The Scutar 3D jeans is designed in a tapered fit, created by the repositioning of the seams. The outer seams are taken out and replaced by diagonal placed darts. A seam at the backside of the knee adds to the 3D shape. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Repositioned seams- 3D effect
- Lowered belt loops
- Button fly
- it's advised to order the jeans onesize smaller than your usual size
Elto Pure Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character and pure indigo shade which is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 11.8 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Antic Faded Baum Blue
A medium indigo shade, broken in with subtle and deeper fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17711-C052-B817