ScutarThe Scutar is designed with a modern urban lifestyle in mind. The design started with a study on strategic pocket placement that were more useful for a modern man than the traditional design made for cowboys and miners. Next to strategic design & pocket placement, this jean also features specific design solutions catered to everyday city life.
The Scutar 3D jeans is designed in a tapered fit, created by repositioning of the seams. The outer seams are taken out and replaced by diagonal placed darts. A seam at the backside of the knee adds to the 3D shape. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Repositioned seams- 3D effect
- Lowered belt loops
- Button fly
- It's advised to order the jeans one size smaller than your usual size
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
3D Raw Denim
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D17711-B767-1241