5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood Jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from a soft stretch denim.
3D Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrow legs
- Button Fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- Bright, fresh indigo shade
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Dry Waxed Cobler
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade. Finished off with a waxed look.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-8968-A887