3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Slander Indigo Super Stretch Denim
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is constructed from indigo denim with powerful stretch and a super-soft hand-feel.
- Medium weight 9.8 oz denim
- Dynamic stretch
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: 51003-6590-89