The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. This jean has a button fly.
Narrow from thigh to hem
G-Star RAW label at the back waist- Yakron
Saigon Stretch Denim Recycled
This 3x1 right hand twill is created out of regenerative cotton as well as recycled cotton, making this denim more sustainable.
- 13.4 oz weight
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 74% Regenerative cotton, 25% Recycled cotton, 1% Elastane
- Regenerative cotton is produced via a system of farming principles and practices that increases biodiversity, enriches soils, improves watersheds, and enhances ecosystem services.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Faded Niagara Restored
Medium denim shade with soft fades and a worn in effect. Finished with destroyed as well as restored sections.
Art nr: 51001-d316-g007