Utility Wool Trench
NZD 540 including GST
Trenchcoat Utility Wool offers a reinforced collar that can be held upwards by the tab attached. Wear it high up or fold the tab to the side to create a regular flat collar. This coat features broad welt pockets with a hidden snap at the chest and waist. An adjustable tab at the wrist allows for a tighter fit. Just above, a flap pocket is added. This lined coat offers a button closure with an internal wind guard to block out the cold. An inner pocket and hanger loop are added for ease.
- Reinforced collar- tab with buttons for raised version
- Long sleeves- adjustable wrist - snap closure.
- Flap pocket at the lower arm - hidden snap closure
- Welt pockets at the chest and waist- hidden snap closure
- Inside: pocket and hanger loop
- Button closure
Covery Wool Recycled
This compact woven fabric is made from recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns to create a durable construction.
- Brushed, giving a soft touch
- 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4% Elastane
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20639-B965-9119