This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. The Citishield concept zooms in on the urban functionality based on specific needs for the modern urban life. This Citishield 3D jeans is cut in a slim tapered fit created by an engineered seam positioning. An additional zip pocket is placed inside the back pocket to keep your wallet secured. Along the side seam an extended rubberized zip conceals a pocket for your phone.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular waist
- Smart positioning of seams create a tapered fit
- Extended zipper set along outer leg, creating a phone pocket
- Zip pocket inside backpocket
- Button closure
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Cobler Abyssal Water Protective
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D-wrinkles. A deep denim shade finished with a water repellant feature. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D14456-B767-B139