D-Staq 5-PocketThe D-Staq combines chino detailing with classic inspiration to create a contemporary denim hybrid. It offers the same features as the Staq but in a sleeker interpretation.
The D-Staq 5 pocket slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino pant. Featuring a repositioned coin pocket and the horizontally placed shaping seams at upper back hip. This version is created out of our Cradle to Cradle Kir stretch denim organic fabric, The World’s 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- 3D leg construction with shaped knee
- Zip & button closure
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Nile. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D06761-B767-A943