The E Double Matelasse jacket offers a 3 in 1 solution. A detachable inner jacket can be worn solely or combined with the outer jacket for more warmth. The outer jacket is designed to be worn separately as well. Offering a wide hooded jacket in a relaxed design with loose fitted sleeves and broad fold over cuffs. A drawstring is added to the hem to achieve additional volume. The chest shows bellows pockets with long pull tabs added to the concealed zippers and a button closure at the front. The embroidered liner jacket is designed with a V-neck and zipper closure. Chest pockets are patched on to the front, while the inside offers welt pockets with snaps. A ribbed finish is applied to the wrist and waistline.
- Outer jacket: hooded, Inner jacket: V-neck binding
- Outer jacket: straight inset sleeves fold over cuff Inner jacket: ribbed cuffs
- Outer jacket: roomy chest pockets with zip, Inner jacket: outside patched on pockets, inside welt pockets-snap closure
- Outer jacket: straight hem- drawstring Inner jacket: straight hem ribbed edge
- Outer jacket closure: buttons, Inner jacket closure: zipper
Tamura Cavalry Wool Recycled
This twill woven fabric, created out of a wool/poly blend, offers a warm base with a soft luster. The inner jacket is created out of a woven fabric with an embroidery stitch design.
- Twill woven
- Outer jacket:50% Virgin wool, 50% Polyester (Recycled),
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18773-C631-6484