Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The Type C jeans are constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a loose top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 77cm, Hips 95cm). See size guide
Ita Black Super Stretch Denim
The Type C 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from stretchy black denim, woven from a smart fiber-blend.
- Midweight denim
- Reliable stretch and recovery
- Soft and smooth to the touch
- 48% cotton, 33% viscose, 18% polyester, 1% elastane (Lycra®)
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51040-8970-001