Tedie Ultra High Straight Ripped Edge Ankle C Jeans
TedieThis new blueprint based on the teddy girls. the forgotten girl gang in the 50s.The teddy girls combined masculine and feminine elements, they used their clothes to make a rebellions statement. This jean has a western look with masculineproportions, combined with a femine ultra high waist.
- Regular waistband
- Ultra high waist
- Masculine back pockets
- Coin pocket at the waistband seam
- Ripped edge leg hems
- Zip closure
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
A deep indigo shade denim, featuring deeply faded out sections and authentic wear marks.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16797-B767-B137