Zipper pockets at the chest and waist
Detachable chest pockets
Detachable and repositionable flap pocket at the upper arm
Adjustable width- cuff tabs and waist tabs
2-way zipper closure
Indigo Kohki Nylon
- Weight 4.25 oz, stretch woven
- 65% Organic cotton, 32% Polyester (Recycled), 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Art nr: d20501-c828-082
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Elastane (ROICA™ EF)a recycled stretch innovation (elastane), re-made from pre-consumer materials. ROICA™ EF is certified according to the Global Recycling Standard (GRS).
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.