Lancet Skinny Jeans
¥ 23,100 including VAT
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm).
The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. These jeans take a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and creating a double pocket construction at the backside. An utility loop is created at the backside of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to the front pocket
- Additional pocket added to one of the back pockets
- Loop added to the backside waistband
- Zip fly
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Vintage Beryl Blue
A light aged denim, with strong faded sections and a worn in effect around the hip, knee and ankle.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-C296-C003