Cut down for the season, the G-Star 3301 shorts offer the same style neutral appeal and classic 5-pocket construction as the full-length jeans version.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Fitted, narrow legs towards the knee
- Knee length style
- G-Star RAW label at the back of the waistband
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Vintage Ripped Striking Blue
A light aged indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks, deep fadings and destroyed details.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D10481-8968-B427