The Muzaki sweater is designed with structured raglan sleeves and grown on cuffs. The front and back panel feature another knit structure and a grown on waist.
- Ribbed round neck
- Different structure knits, linked to each other
- Grown on cuffs and waistline
- G-Star RAW patch at side seam
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 91cm). See size guide
Tone Cotton Knit Organic
This style is created out of heavy quality knitted yarns from organic cotton.
- Structure knit
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Dark Saru Blue/Asfalt
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15533-6299-A932