Lifesuit E 72H Chocho is designed in a loose fit and offers many details. All sort of bellows pockets are created with zippers, pen compartments and woven labels. At the chest a deep version is set with a 2-way zipper. A see through insert is combined with a smaller flap pocket at one side. This loose fitting piece can be shaped at the waist by tightening the woven belt. Also the sleeve width at the wrist can be reduced by closing the zippers. This suit is part of the Extremes collection, where timeless pieces are created by merging innovation with craftsmanship.
- Raised collar- snap button closure
- Long sleeves, adjustable cuff- close zipper to create a tighter wrist, zipper bellows pockets
- Bellows chest pockets with small flap pocket and transparent see through pocket, 2-way zipper, three zipper pockets at the front
- Multiple roomy pockets with flap, snap buttons and or zippers - at the leg
- Waist- woven belt with buckle, coin pocket set below
- Zipper closure, covered by a storm panel- hidden snap closures
Koii High Definition Cloth
This Japanese fabric is inspired by military technical cloth. Offering a compact fabric which remains a soft-touch. This fabric is finished with a special bio-tumbler process which creates a unique aged effect.
- Compact woven
- Soft touch
- 68% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 11% Polyamide
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
- Back panel: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D21034-C979-C941