Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market this sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- The black liquid dyestuff and pigment coating used in the fabric feature safe chemistry which is designed to leave a clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20005-C526-A810