Details from authentic French workwear chino's of the early 20th century inspired the design of these Grip 3D jeans, visible through the slanted front pockets and the triple needle reinforcement stitching. In contrast a relaxed tapered fit is chosen referring to the 90's skate culture. The 3D effect at the inner knee seam and outer knee pleat add ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- 5 pockets, rivet reinforced front pockets
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button Fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Panzer Stretch Denim Organic
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.
Worn In Leaden
This deep blue denim shade is overdyed with grey in order to achieve this shade. Worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19928-C922-C776