This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. Jeans Triple A High Straight C offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down.The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Faux leather G-Star label at the backside waist, woven tab at the coin pocket
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 94cm). See size guide
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certifiedâ„¢ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certifiedâ„¢ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweightdenim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStarÂ® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19164-C665-001