D-Staq 5-PocketThe D-Staq combines chino detailing with classic inspiration to create a contemporary denim hybrid. It offers the same features as the Staq but in a sleeker interpretation.
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jean is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino. Featuring 5 pockets of which the coin pocket is repositioned towards the front. Horizontal placed seams at the upper back refer to the chino.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- 3D leg construction with shaped knee
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Deep Forest
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15963-B767-B181