The patches on this garment are individually placed and might vary from piece to piece
Jaden Smith + G-Star RAW Forces of Nature
Zelz Black Denim O
- Our most sustainable black denim was done in collaboration with Archroma, en eco dye producer and Artistic Milliners, a sustainable mill.
- It features liquid dyestuff that leaves an easy to clean and recyclable water effluent.
- The black dye used in this denim is produced at Archroma’s ‘Zero Liquid Discharge’ sustainable manufacturing plant which is located near by Artistic Milliners.
- Our partners devised a fully automatized dyestuff feeding system, where black dye is pumped directly from a closed loop tank into the dyeing system at Artistic Milliners.
- No chemical contact for workers, and no packaging drums and dye residues to dispose off.
- The dye application onto the fiber is done in a 5-step process compared to the conventional 8-10 steps.
- Our black denim saves 52% water, 65% energy, 71% CO2 and 14% chemicals compared to conventional black.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 3x1 left hand twill, Mid-weight 10.5 oz
Art nr: d12134-a926-071
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.