ArcThe Arc pant utilizes the 3D Denim approach to construction, forming the garment to the wearer’s shape. The architectural construction gives a ‘corkscrew’ effect, as the pant turns around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seams.
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. Designed for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, the Arc jean is crafted using G-Star 3D design principles. Twisted inner and outer seams ensure a dynamic fit that gently wraps around the leg.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Regular rise
- Wider through the legs, narrows down from thigh to hem
- 5-pocket construction
- Zip closure
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Kir denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Cobler Abyssal. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D09132-B988-A940