5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrows legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Light Vintage Aged Ripped Destroy
A lighter shade of indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks, deep fadings and destroy marks, giving a vintage look.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-8968-A117