3301 Deconstructed Skinny Jeans
¥ 22,000 including VAT
Available color(s)Color Medium Indigo Aged
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm).
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Deconstructed Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Fitted waist
- Regular rise
- Skinny from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
Elto Super Stretch Denim
The 3301 Deconstructed Skinny Jeans are cut from 8-dip indigo denim, with great stretch and excellent recovery.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- Bright, fresh indigo shade
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Medium Indigo Aged
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D01159-8968-6028