3301 Slim Selvedge Jeans
¥ 38,500 including VAT
Available color(s)Color Worn In Royal Navy
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm).
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. This version is designed in a selvedge denim, offering a binding at the raw edges.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Japanese Stretch Selvedge Denim
This style is cut from a 3x1 right hand Japanese stretch twill denim with a selvedge, where the raw edges are finished with a binding. By use of brown yarns a unique color is created. The surface shows sharp twill lines with a RAW appeal.
- Medium weight 13 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Red Cast Japanese Stretch Selvedge Denim
Worn In Royal Navy
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51014-B454-C468