SELLER OF THE PRODUCT
G-Star Retail Japan K.K.
2-6-24 Kaigan, Minato-ku
Tokyo 105-0022, Japan
t +81 (0)3 5765 3301, f +81 (0)3 5232 5620
Director: G-Star Retail Japan K.K.
R. J. Schilder
VAT nr. 232828
- The prices indicated on the Website are denominated in Yen, are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are exclusive of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be charged separately in respect of each Agreement. The total Purchase Price due will be indicated when the Order is placed and when the Agreement is confirmed.
- The Seller will be entitled to adjust the prices indicated on the Website from time to time without any notice being required. The prices indicated at the time at which the Order is placed will be deemed to be the prices that form part of the Agreement.
The prices indicated on the Website are denominated in Yen, are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are exclusive of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be charged separately in respect of each Agreement. The total Purchase Price due will be indicated when the Order is placed and when the Agreement is confirmed.
Payment may be made using the methods indicated on the Website and must be made within 14 days after the Product has been delivered. Credit card: actual payment when goods are shipped.
The Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller immediately regarding any errors in the payment details that the Buyer has provided to the Seller.
In the event that the Buyer exceeds the term for payment he/she will be in default by operation of law, and the Seller will be entitled to charge statutory interest on the outstanding amount as from the due date.
- Shipment will be made using a carrier designated by the Seller.
- Delivery time 4-6 working days.
- After the Agreement has been concluded the Seller will send the Products as quickly as possible, and in any event within fourteen (14) days, to the address indicated by the Buyer, provided that the Seller has received the full Purchase Price if the Buyer has chosen for advance payment and unless the parties have agreed on a longer delivery period.
- The Seller will make delivery in accordance with agreed delivery dates to every extent possible; however, the Buyer acknowledges that the delivery dates are based on the circumstances of which the Seller is aware at the time at which the Agreement is concluded and, insofar as they are dependent on work or services to be provided by third parties, on the information that such third parties provide to the Seller.
- The Buyer will receive notice within 14 (fourteen) days after the Agreement is concluded in the event that the delivery is delayed or in the event that an order cannot be executed in whole or in part, in which case the Buyer will be entitled to dissolve the Agreement free of charge until the time at which the Order is shipped.
- The risk with respect to any damage to or loss of the Products will be transferred to the Buyer as from the time at which the Products are delivered.
The Buyer will be entitled to return the Product that has been delivered, free of charge, within a term of 14 days after the Product has been received, without stating his/her reason for doing so, in the manner indicated by the Seller, provided that the Product has not been worn (trying on clothing is permitted), is undamaged and (insofar as possible) is in the original and undamaged packaging. The Buyer will not be permitted to exchange the Product for another Product. If the Buyer wishes to purchase another Product he/she will have to place a new order on the Website.
In the case referred to in the preceding subsection, the Seller will refund the Purchase Price as quickly as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the Agreement has been terminated. If not all the Products that form part of the Agreement are returned, the Seller will be entitled to deduct the original shipping costs from the Purchase Price to be refunded because the same amount of shipping costs will be due for the Products that have not been returned.
- It is not possible to exchange items.
- Return items must be unworn. Of course you can try them on for size to see whether they fit and whether the model is as you expected.
- Returned items must be unwashed.
- Underwear can't be returned.
- Use the original box your order came in.
- Add the original invoice to your return.
If your return does not meet the conditions listed above, G-Star RAW is not able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
After we have received and checked your return order, we command our payment service provider to refund the money to your bank or credit card account Depending on your bank or credit card company it may take several days to a week before the money actually is on your credit card I bank account.
You are entitled to return products delivered to you in the event that they are defective. You can do so within 2 months after you notice the defect This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event your claim is justified, the purchase price and the shipping costs will be refunded.