Deck Ultra High Wide Leg Jeans
€ 119.95 including VAT
Jeans Deck offer an ultra high waist on a wide-legged silhouette. This new blueprint is based on the sailors' clothing in the late 18th century. Sailors scrubbing and whitening the wooden ship decks wore wide pants that allowed to move freely. The G-Star Raw Deck jeans are designed to fit smoothly around the waist and hips and open up to a wide leg. The hem is easy to trim. As it's kept unfolded, you can shorten it to your perfect length if needed. Combine them with high heels to make it complete.
- Ultra High waist
- 5 pockets, welt coin pocket set below waistband, shape enhanced back pockets
- Fitted around the hip, widens from thigh towards the hem
- Hem is easy to trim. As the hem is kept unfolded, you can create your own preferred length. Or just keep it as is.
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back side waist
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra-166L, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Elastane Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
Faded Blue Jay
Mid tone of indigo, skillfully finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19058-C829-C604