This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Kate boyfriend C jeans features a small dropped crotch, relaxed hip and wider legs. Wear this jeans with curled up leg hems to complete this style.
- Low waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Zip fly
- Printed back label
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification®™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft and deeper fades. A worn in effect is added to the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18538-C779-C460