Dadin 3D Low Boyfriend Jeans
Dadin ZipThe Dadin zip takes inspiration from the US Navy’s deck-pant, circa 1940’s. Featuring details from this original pant, G-Star pays homage to Naval uniforms as the first instance of indigo denim in the military.
Intricately crafted using G-Star 3D design principles. For the wearer, this means a boyfriend fit with comfort and mobility. This jean fastens with a zipper.
- Mid waist
- Regular waistband
- Narrows down towards the ankles
- Zip fastening
Elto Nero Recycled Ultimate Stretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way by the use of recycled polyester and sustainable stretchy fibers. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye from Archroma.
- 11.4 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 66% Cotton, 16% Polyester (Recycled), 8% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 7% Viscose, 3% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: 60893-B732-A799