This G-Whistler short padded jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, offering a comfortable hood with a broad peak. The front zipper closure is covered by a panel with snaps to block out the wind. The added tab at the top secures the front neck for optimum protection. Also the waist is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. This short jacket offers pockets at the waist as well as inside. Woven tape at the shoulder and pocket entrance add detail to the front, while the upper back shows a strap.
- Hood, broad peak
- Padded design
- Side seam pockets- snap closure
- Strap at the upper back neck
- Inside: hanger loop, inner pocket and adjustable waist cord
- Zipper closure- wind blocker with hidden snaps- tab at the top
Unic Matte Lite Recycled Water Repellent
Compact, light weight fabric made of super fine recycled polyester yarns. Additionally, the fabric is coated with a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish for optimal functionality.
- Densely woven
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
- Lining and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D22170-D199-D303