5620 3D Pouch Boyfriend Jeans
€ 129.95 including tax
5620 G-Star Elwood PouchThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
Channeling biker style, these dark raw denim jeans feature an unconventional pouch and double waistband fastener. For superior comfort, they are fitted out with articulated knees and an extra seam across each thigh.
- Mid waist
- Fitted waistband
- Relaxed in the thigh, narrow at the hems
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 68cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Turner Black Stretch Denim
The 5620 3D Pouch Boyfriend Jeans is cut from overdyed black denim with excellent stretch and recovery.
- Medium weight 11 oz denim
- Overdyed for extra depth of black
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
Art. nr.: D01904-4412-001