These Worker Chino shorts are cut in a roomy fit, offering a knee length design. Pleats at the front waist enhance the relaxed fit of these shorts. The inset pockets are cut in shape and reinforced with rivets at the corners. The 'strike through' embroidery stitch indicates the entrance. A concealed coin pocket is added to the inside of the waistband. These shorts have squared back pockets with a button closure. Choose a turn-up leg to complete the look.
- Mid waist
- Shaped inset pocket, 'strike through' embroidery stitch - indicate pocket entry
- Squared back pockets- button closure
- Knee length
- Button fly
- Cow leather label at the back pocket
Capture Denim Recycled
Denim Capture offers the perfect mix of alternative cotton and post-consumer recycled cotton. Sustainably dyed with the INDIGO FLOW technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%. The irregular slub character adds authenticity to this fabric.
- Weight 11.5 oz
- 2x1 right hand twill construction
- 80% Cotton, 20% Cotton (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- INDIGO FLOW sustainable dyeing technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%.
Vintage Hawaiian Ocean
A lighter shade of indigo denim with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21110-C966-C949