Details from authentic French workwear chino's of the early 20th century inspired the design of these Grip 3D jeans, visible through the slanted front pockets and the triple needle reinforcement stitching. In contrast a relaxed tapered fit is chosen referring to the 90's skate culture. The 3D effect at the inner knee seam and outer knee pleat add ergonomic shaping.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- 5-pocket construction, rivet reinforced front pockets
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button Fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Katon Denim Organic
Katon denim organic is rated with a gold level Cradle to Cradle certification™. A 3x1 right hand construction offering pronounced twill lines in a 6 dip indigo shade. This authentic denim has a beautiful drape and a very soft touch and is created in a sustainable way.
- Weight 9.5 oz, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Very soft handfeel
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Worn In Atoll Blue
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details at the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19928-B253-C471