The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. These jeans take a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and creating a double pocket construction at the backside. A utility loop is created at the backside of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to the front pocket - additional pocket added to one of the back pockets
- Loop added to the backside waistband
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Moss
This deep blue denim shade is finished with worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-C051-C777