D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
These D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket construction with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total. The coin pocket is repositioned toward the front and the side seam pockets have an additional snap closure. Horizontally placed seams at the back create an enhanced fit.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back pocket- cow grain leather
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Worn In Black Onyx
This subtle faded black denim is finished with a worn in effect around the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C910-C942