Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The latest cut in the 3D denim line, the Type C jeans is constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a relaxed top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C jeans rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
3D Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Tight, fitted legs
- Zip fly
- Fits small to size – bigger size recommended
Brantley Stretch Denim
The Type C 3D Super Slim Jeans is crafted from red-cast denim with a lively surface texture and just the right amount of stretch.
- Light weight 9.3 oz denim
- 8-dip indigo base
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 91% cotton, 9% elastane
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51040-D008-89