5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
3D Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrow legs
- Zip fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Slander Bionic Black Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from stretchy, black denim, cleverly woven from a blend of recycled ocean plastic.
- Midweight black denim
- Soft, comfortable and with great stretch
- Contains recycled ocean plastic
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% cotton, 35% lyocell, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D wrinkles for a worn, broken-in feel.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51026-8172-1367